hosted by Leon Lloyd
Inspire your team to learn how to best deal with change. Listen to top tips of the former A-list rugby player now business entrepreneur during this VIP workshop.
Leon Lloyd hung up his boots with a brilliant record that any player would be proud of including two Heineken Cup trophies, five England caps and a two-try fearless performance in Leicester’s European final of 2001. Yet retirement came unexpectedly and tore the world he knew apart.
He needed to CHANGE and adapt to a new reality. Not something he was looking forward or planned but he successfully made it the transition and learnt so much on the way!
Now, he is ready to share the best tips that he wished he had when he started his own transformation journey.
Get your team ready for a one hour break to feel inspired and motivated and learn how to turn an unexpected change of scenario into a positive and successful outcome!
• 1 hour experience fully hosted by Leon Lloyd
• Guest registration
• Secure video conferencing tech platform
• Event survey (post-event)
• A dedicated event manager to run the virtual event smoothly
• 1 x Leon Lloyd social media #hashtag post with your company name
• 5% from the event profit donated under your company name to Switch the Play Foundation
• Certificate|Business for Good
18:00 Welcome by Leon Lloyd
18:45 Workshop concludes & Q&A starts
19:00 Event concludes
UK’s only charity dedicated to supporting all sports people to successfully transition into life outside of sport.
Please note: choose your preferable date and time. Itinerary example; timings are provisional and may be subject of change