IT’S TEA TIME
hosted by Megan Hayes
A sustainable & ethical tea tasting session held by a top certified UK Tea Academy Sommelier.
Who doesn’t like tea? Who actually really knows the right way to serve the tea? You might think you know BUT Megan Hayes bet you are not doing in the right way!
Have you heard about B Corp tea? During this session you will learn how to brew your tea (the right way) tasting four different flavors by the unique UK B Corp brand: Brew Tea Co.
The goal is to not only to engage and pamper guests but also to inform and educate on the art of the tea brewing & sustainable and ethical tea farming.
The stylish tea pot, scoop and off course the four different Brew Tea Co blend will be conveniently delivered at home.
What a good way to have a break, connect and nurture your top clients or employees!
• 1 hour experience hosted by Megan Hayes – Tea Sommelier
• Guest registration
• Secure video conferencing tech platform
• B Corp tea gift kits sent to attendees home composed by tea pot, scoop and Brew Tea Co Blend
• Taste of 4 types of Brew Tea Co Blend
• A dedicated event manager to run the virtual event smoothly
• 5% from the event profit donated as a single donation under your company name to Sustainable Food Trust, a UK registered Charity with the mission of accelerate the transition to more sustainable food and farming systems that nourish the health of both people and planet.
• Certificate | Business for good
Please note: the charity is not the event organiser; the donation is proceeded in good faith.