hosted by Leigh Easthope
A VIP virtual experience hosted by the BBC finalist showcasing the power of make-up while creating together a glamorous transformation look!
Leigh Easthope is a young self-taught make-up artist, finalist of the BBC reality show Glow Up and your professional host to this very exclusive experience!
He showed his talent on television including working with the Kinky Boots West End cast.
He will share his inspiring story in how he overcame his color-blind disability to become a successful finalist in the BBC hit show which will entertain and inspire your guests.
During this session you will create together one transformation look and have an exclusive Q&A session with the celeb make-up artist.
It would be a fun before and after session showcasing the power of the make-up with the necessary make-up items conveniently delivered at home.
Expect glitter & glamour on the must do VIP virtual experience!
• 2 hours event experience hosted by Leigh Easthope
• Guest registration
• Secure video conferencing tech platform
• Event survey (post-event)
• Make up kit delivered to attendees home - UK nationwide*
• 1 x social media post from Leigh Easthope with your company #hashtag
• Event Manager to run the virtual event smoothly
• 5% from the product profit will be donated as a single donation under your company name to akt charity, a UK registered charity that supports lgbtq+ young people aged 16-25 in the UK who are facing or experiencing homelessness or living in a hostile environment.
• Certificate | Business for Good
Please note: the charity is not the event organiser; the donation is proceeded in good faith.
18:00 Welcome from Leigh Easthope
18:15 Make up experience starts
19:30 Make up experience concludes
20:00 Event concludes
Please note: choose your preferable date and time. Itinerary example; timings are provisional and may be subject of change